Monday, November 9, 2009

Some cool stuff I found

Today I was on the internet and came across these videos! I thought all of you should see them, they are so inspiring to me, and hopefully they inspire you as well.


For the people who constantly repeat, 'I CAN ONLY DRAW STICK FIGURES!' This video is for you: Watch this

For people who say you can only draw with your hands, this video is for you: Watch this


Now, I said I was inspired, so I drew with my feet as well. I also tried drawing with my right hand!

                                              
                                                                     My Results:


                          I drew this with my feet! Its not as good as the picture in the video, but oh well.



                                 and this is the self portrait I drew with my right hand (I'm left handed)





Okay, now I'm done boring you all, nothing more to say for now! I'll probably post something new tomorrow or when something new actually happens. :)

Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Very good Juel. This is a great exercise. It "tickles" the brain. I did it in high school advanced art class and also in college, where I majored in art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat! I the drawing of the girl with glasses all made up of stick figures?
    I'm left-handed too! Your drawing with your right hand, I couldn't draw that well with my right hand...or my left.
    I can't believe she drew that with her foot! That's so cool! Your foot drawing is pretty good too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was just for fun, thanks!
    I don't care for the one I did with my foot though, but my mom likes it allot so I guess it's hers now. :D

    ReplyDelete