Monday, November 23, 2009

New Art, New Medium

Okay, so my friend, Maddy introduced me to a website that lets you paint with the computer! It has a bunch of different brushes and tools.

I tried it out and here is my results:


                                                             This is my favorite one

It took two whole days to finish, and it got deleted by my computer a few times too. Stupid computer... But it was all worth it. Anyway after this painting, I also did one of a wolf, which is here:


                                                         Note: He's got snow on his nose! :)


I've also been testing new styles of drawing this week, cartooning! I did a drawing of my favorite character from favorite movie, Balto.


                                               First I did a sketch of him on a seperate piece of paper...




                  Then drew and colored the final drawing on a good sheet of drawing paper.






All the new styles and mediums where so much fun to try! so I thought I would share with you guys!

Okay, bye! Thanks for looking!





PS: GOING TO THE MOVIE WITH MY BROTHER TOMORROW!!! YAY!!! :D


2 comments:

  1. Wow those are awesome! Can you give me the link of the computer drawing website?? They probably won't anywhere near as good as yours but it's worth a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, here ya go: http://www.sumopaint.com/home/

    The link wouldn't work when I tried posting it to my blog. Hope it works here!

    Post your results! I'm excited to see, I'm sure they'll be great!

    ReplyDelete