Monday, November 9, 2009

Finally...

I got scared I'd never see my blog again! Luckily I thought of something, I didn't receive my account activation email, so I thought, what if I forgot the 's' in rainbows? (for my email) So, I tried it, and TA DA!  Here I am!
Now, all I need to do is figure out how to change my email on this account so that I can get the activation email. Anyone know how to do that? I'd be so happy, thank you!

Anyway, I also forgot to thank my friend, Sky for posting about my blog for me, it means allot and I know you didn't have to do it for me! So, thank you so much and I'm sorry I didn't say anything to you earlier.

I don't really have much to say, except I'm excited because I may be able to get back my old bedroom (I had to leave the old one because my grandma was staying with us, so she needed it.) I'll tell you if I ever do get it back, I have my fingers crossed!

Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. I'll help you Thursday if you can come over. Both my parents said it was OK!

    What you have to do is go to your Google account with the online pets and such, go up to the top and click on "My Account" and then the second thing to the left says:Personal settings and one of the choices below says "change email". You click on that, change it and TA DA!
    :)

    ReplyDelete