Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Work In Progress of "Ivy" (A.K.A my first painting!)

I've finished more of Ivy. I've began the first few layers of the base color to her arms, also tweaked her face and chest area:


                                            
Close up of her face, just so you can see better. Her right eye is not finished yet, sorry! I'll hopefully be posting more progression shots soon, leading up to the much awaited finished piece! (at least I hope other people are as excited for it as I am, if your not I'd be awfully embarrassed!) Critiques excepted!

4 comments:

  1. Keep going Juel. You are doing great. I want to be able to have you meet with Dario before you leave, ok?
    Have you done any smaller ones? (Like he suggested, start simple?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've done one smaller painting. It isn't finished just yet, but its only details that I need to bring in. I'm sure it'll be finished by the time I see him again. Thank you so, so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In a California surfer dude accent, "Whoa dude, you're like, really talented. Sweet." :)
    Sky

    ReplyDelete