Saturday, September 18, 2010

Goodbye

Before you assume anything, no I'm not abandoning my blog (Even if god knows I never touch this thing!) I'm sadly, leaving my beloved computer. Since he's been broken for a while, I decided to use my money to get a new one. This is my last blog entree using him before he gets sold off to the Mac store to get fixed and resold. For some reason I'm really sad about this, I love my computer but the new one is so tempting...I will even be able to use Windows applications without leaving my Macintosh side. That means I get the amazing drawing applications designed for Windows, without leaving the comfort of my Mac! Which is a nice plus that I don't have with this guy. But still, I seem to have problems with getting attached to inanimate objects allot, like old toys. In fact, I still have my favorite childhood toy, which my entire family is planning sneak attacks to get rid of, but I can't sleep without it! Is that sad?
Anyway, for the sake of keeping this short and sweet, I'm going to leave now. I know allot of my blogs are short, but I can never really bring myself to write a long one. I'm not sure why, even if I do feel like I owe my readers that much, seeing that I hardly update my blog. You know...I don't think I could make it as a daily blogger.


Bye guys.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I know how you feel! I love my computer too!
    HOW THE HECK DO YOU GET WINDOWS APPS??????? LUCKY GIRL!
    I'm envious now. :D
    But it is cool that you get a new computer. If you want to, I'll help you set it up! I want to hang out soon anyway. I set up my sister's and my mom's. So I've had experience (to some degree.) :) Plus I know a way to set it up and you can easily transfer all your old stuff to the new computer in a couple minutes. And I have a GIANT hard drive for easy transferring. Just in case you want some help. :P

    Sky

    ReplyDelete