Sunday, January 9, 2011

New art!

Hi everyone - 

While I can't say its been a while since I've blogged, what I can say is is that its been a while since I've updated my blog, with some art!

Sadly, because I've been so busy moving, I haven't had much time to draw. My art supplies aren't unpacked quite yet, but when they are, I'll have a beautiful studio to put everything and work in, meaning, more art updates of course! I'm so excited to be kicking off 2011 this way. I'm happy to have a place where I can relax and just do what I love. That's really special to me. 

Now, I know I only have 2 pieces here, and maybe it doesn't count much if one of them is not even near being finished, but I figured, why not give you something anyway, I haven't updated you all in so long. (PS: I know in the digital painting, her left eye needs to be fixed, I would've fixed it before I posted, so it at least would look somewhat decent, but I don't have Photoshop on this computer.)

Happy 2011 everybody! 


1 comment:

  1. WOAH! You ROCK! Annabel and Shawn agree. (They're standing right here.) They both didn't believe you drew it at first! :)

    Miss you!
    Sky

    ReplyDelete