Monday, January 25, 2010

Requests!

So, at school, my friend Hayley had asked me last week to draw one of her favorite actors (I forget his name.) But I did, and I brought it to school the next week to give it to her, and suddenly everyone requested something! Crazy! So now I have two requests to finish that I picked to do, in a week! Can I do it?? I hope I can, it wouldn't be fair that Hayley got hers done in the week and they don't. So, I'll try, wish me luck please! I'll definitely need it.
Now, I didn't say I liked the way Hayley's request turned out. I hated the way it did, actually. But she loved it, and so did half the class apparently! I don't get you people; At all! But, I'll post the drawing below and you be the judges, okie dokie? :)


so much better in real life...





-Bye guys! Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!! THAT"S AMAZING! The only reason you don't like it and everyone else does is because it's your work and you're an artist. Since I'm a musician, I'm critical of music and I rarely like songs or artists. It's either the lyrics aren't good enough, or the melody's common...but you're an artist so you're critical about art. My mom's an artist and let me tell you, you're one great artist form what I've head her say and I know that you're one great friend too!

    Sky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sky! I can't wait till Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete