Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Christmas spirit!!

I do love Christmas! Me and my mom went to the craft store today to pick up some clay with the money I earned recycling, when we got side-tracked at the Christmas decoration display. It was beautiful, they had miniature light-up marry go rounds and cute stuffed snowmen and reindeer. My mom found little pot animals, the body is made of a little planter's pot and the rest is craft items like colored pipe cleaners. You glue the parts together to make the figure. Me and my mom did that today, and made tiny Kokeshi Dolls!

Here are some pictures of our crafts!! -

    
A base for one of my mom's Kokeshi Dolls!


My plant pot penguin!


My mom's snowman one!

Aren't they just adorable!? I love them and loved making them with my mom. It was allot of fun! Oh! Also, before I forget, I wanted to show you some photographs I've taken, I am also a photographer, not only an artist, so I wanted to show you all my pictures:








  ~
Sadly, the quality isn't too great on my blog, so it doesn't show the colors and contrasts as vividly as I'd like. But, these will have to do for now, until I can link all of you to a better quality image of these. I hope you do enjoy them anyway. =)

 ~
Anyway, that's all I have for today. I'll post something soon. Buh bye, and thanks for reading!  =D

3 comments:

  1. Oh Juel!! I made the same little plant pot guys! I made a penguin and a baker. I'll post them on my blog so you can see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are a GREAT photographer!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, thats so cool!
    And thank you!

    ReplyDelete